Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

You start with...hair?

To start off my brand new blog, I'm not even going to tell you about the project that I'm working on because I don't have any pictures to show yet. So I'll start with what I worked on this afternoon:hair switches.

I used the tutorial on Lynn McMaster's site, and it was successful in my own way--which usually is about 90% successful with some bumps and cursing along the way. Most of my cursing involved the hair tangling horribly. People who have long hair, I do not envy you at all.

After all of that, here's my first attempt at hair switches.

Photobucket

And the little wire loops that helps twist the hair in a ponytail shape. I also added an elastic cord in case I wanted to wrap it around my real hair.

Photobucket

More stuff on the project forthcoming, if my back and wrist cooperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment